Book your stay in Nashville with us!
Check out these great Halloween events around Nashville:
Enjoy free continental breakfast, and stay connected with friends and family with free internet. Our hotel features an outdoor pool, and every room features a microwave and refrigerator. We also have a limited number of rollaway beds and cribs – please check with our friendly front desk staff for availability. Accessible accommodations are available for your convenience at our non-smoking hotel.
Ensure that you get a quiet room. Two requests are absolutely vital and pretty widely known when selecting your hotel room: a room on an upper floor and away from the elevators. But some other tried-and-true tips from frequent hotel guests could doubly ensure a peaceful experience.
– Booking a room midway down a hallway. This is generally the quietest part of the floor, as it’s away from the ice and vending machines, guest laundry facilities, exits, housekeeping closets, and other places where noise can be made.
– Asking for a room on the concierge or suite level, if the hotel has one. Sometimes those rooms have taller ceilings, giving you a little more air space from the people above you.
– Avoiding rooms facing a pool. While the view might be pretty, pools can be late-night gathering places — despite posted closing times — and noise echoes off water.
– Asking what time the trash is collected if there are dumpsters or recycling bins outside your windows. If the time is too early for your liking, get a different room.
– Requesting a room at the back of a low-rise hotel. They are generally quieter (especially if they’re away from the parking lot). Even if the view is poor, the peace is worth it.
– Getting a room at least two or three levels above banquet rooms, bars or other public spaces if the hotel has them. You’d be surprised how many floors a pulsating and thumping bass beat can penetrate.
Take in a show at the Grand Ole Opry and tour the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, just a mile from the hotel. Walk to Nissan Stadium to watch the Tennessee Titans or catch the Predators at Bridgestone Arena. Observe the wildlife at Nashville Zoo at Grassmere and explore hands-on exhibits at Adventure Science Center, less than 10 minutes away. We are also located close to The Johnny Cash Museum.